Friday, February 5, 2016

^V^ Happy Chinese New Year 2016 n OLA BOLA ^V^




^V^

2 all my public n private blog fans , I would like 2 wish u guys Happy Chinese New Year  ^_-

2016 is going 2 be  a tough year 4 our economy especially KLSE , u better minimize yr share holding n keep more cash in hand UNLESS u found insider news on fundamental  stock !

I hv one in hand at d moment , remember I posted  XXXX @ 0.XXXX  last month ? besides d FA n goodies I mentioned , I recd this insider news telling me that XXX  is going 2 move in month of March , they will push it up  2 0.30 n then split !

4 d past 2 months , they keeps buying back XXXX shares like no 2molo ! look at d transactions done ! OMG ! some r transacted  in RM  1,2 mil , some rRM 800K , bear in mind , XXXXX is only selling @ 0.15 or Rm XXX per lot ,  u can imagine with this sum of money , how many thousand lots they r buying !??  dun play play ^_-

Of coz there is NO 100% sure stuff in this world , but based on its FA + insider news like Instaco, I believe d chances 4 us 2 strike is more than 80% .  ^_-

Touch a little bit on movie , there is a local movie called "OLABOLA " , same director as "THE JOURNEY " . If u r from  70 S or football fan , this is a must watch movie 4 Malaysian !

This movie talked about d golden days of Malaysia football , I still remember d golden goal scored by James Wong  after d superb passing by Hassan Sani ^_- GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLL....

I oso remember how I smuggle in 2 Stadium Merdaka with my neighbor kids     ^_- U can imagine how dangerous it was when a 10 years old boy jumped down from a 7 M fence  out side of Stadium Merdeka  ^_-

Besides football , this movie oso show us d  spirit of SATU MALAYSIA ! D old stuffs shown in this movie oso bring me  lot of old sweet memories ^_-

Dun 4get 2 watch yah !?

Happy MONKEY YEAR ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment