Wednesday, January 14, 2015

^V^ Who says u cant make big bucks in bear mkt ? Profit of RM31 K+ in less than 1 month ! AWESOME ? ^V^







^V^

It has been a month I didn't blog up here , when there is nothing 2 do, usually I do nothing , I hv been waiting there patiently 4 my 2 darling stocks 2 fly , finally both of them delivered today n more $$$$ 2 come ^_-

See d first one, my lucky stock Airasia @ 2.49 , I hv made few round from this bugger b4 , u can refer 2 my old blogging under http://samltt88.blogspot.com/ .

I hv been collecting this bugger during d Air carsh last month from range of 2.48 to 2.62 , I know she will definitely come$$$$ in short term , see d above attachment, what I hv posted a buy call in my private blog . D reason of buying her is bcos of oil slide factor , read d above n u will understand well y she is a gem @ price below 2.50 !?

D Second one is HK stock, Rexlot , I hv made one round from her b4 , see d above attachment , profit of HKD 25K in Sep 2013 .

I called 2 buy her @ HKD 0.60 in my private blog 3 weeks ago , see d attachment .

So ... do I need 2 say more ?  is murah sakit system or alexlulu tak ada akal method able 2 profits u in  bearish mkt  ?

End result speaks it all ^_-

In this type of bearish mkt , u need 2 change yr strategy quick , dun expect Mr Bull comes back in short term , d ideal way is play ding dong .... wanna 2 know more ?  ^_-

2 be very frank , making RM 31 K profit is nothing 2 shout about at all butttt...... it is an awesome achievement during this type of bearish mkt , where almost all mkt traders r in cry n u can still stand high n sing ^_-

Bukan ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment