Monday, April 19, 2010

^V^ Citi $$$$$ > 200% returns ! My sweet home staring at Citibank ^V^











^V^

Good day 2 all, esp those sour ta losers ^_- yes new posting is up, still d same old objective , make u guys more sour n fras ^_-

Today posting is " > 200% or RM120K+ returns from citi with average capital of RM40K+ since Sep 2009 !!! ( if u r sour n doubt, check d cost of my first citi entry lol , link is there 4 u 2 see ) Wowww how u like that ta losers ? ^_- uncle sam backhand again ?ha ha then read d below link lol :-

http://samgang.blogspot.com/2009/04/v17-april-2009-d-judgement-date-4.html


2 make u more sour , see d attached picture, which one is uncle sam's house ? d one right in d middle ? or d one on d left ? ha ha...

FYI, Citibank has just opened a new branch near my house , just 500m+ away from my view ^_- every night when I take my rest @ balcony , d first scenery that captured my eyes sight is citibank logo , waaaa....what a feeling !!! u can hv a cup of volka while staring at yr sweet darling (citibank ) ... how wonderful was that ^_-

Sour Mr highgain /chinyk/ezi/mikeloser/max/kaichiew/pricechart/spt188/ezi ?? how u like that ? ^_-

I hv rec'd emails from my fans saying ta losers esp highgain r trying 2 promote my private blog ^_- ha ha..thanks dudes, thanks 4 yr free publicity worrrrr ^_- I dont need 2 pay a cts still ppl willing 2 work 4 me ! million thanks ^_^

Ha ha some email stated as below :-

......Or he may close down altogether. No more US$38 per person. If he reads this, he will surely run to his lawyer sister for advice.....he is unlikely to forgo easy money.
................

Ha ha hg oh hg , u r such a sour loser ! first , am I that desperate 4 that money ? ha ha...I am a finacial free man liaooo ( uncle sam bluffing one ) ...d money that I made from blog is 4 self satisfaction ^_- or I take it as added bonus ^_-

Dont subscribe ? well... I lose nothing, is not my loss at all ^_- as I said, u dont 4low me , is yr loss not mine ^_-

U said , only fool will subscribe 2 my blog, ha ha ha really ? perhaps u should ask yrself y u subscribed 2 me b4 u kena removed from my blog ! is that fool referring 2 u ? ^_- ha ha jgn marah yah ?


One more stuff, as can be seen in d picture, that citibank is located in Taman Tun Hussein Onn Cheras , so u guys shld know where I am staying ^_- come come come, come n whack me now ^_-..ha ha dont fall in my trap worrr ,dont kill d wrong guy ! as known 2 u uncle sam is tai chek kong , I am a broke man , where got money 2 stay in such big bungalow ?? it might be a trap ha ha ha .

Wowwww , Bstead drop below 3.60 liaoooo how now ? what is yr TA call ? buy or sell ?? come come come ? anyone dare 2 give his ta call here ? cut loss ?? ha ha

talk a little bit about ta , show u guys one good example y i said ta is tak ada akal method , look at d attached pictures Muhibbah n bstead, there is one ta joker called 4 buy on bstead @ 3.74 n Muhibbah @ 1.11 ,

Wowww break out worr..must buy ! sure up one !!! .tak ada akal method said buy ! sure up one ! ha ha ha..can someone tell me how much is muhibbah n bstead now ? ha ha break out !?? break yr head ! how now ta losers ? cut loss ???

Wanna 2 know my FA views on d above stocks ? ha ha...

Oledi explained it in my private blog ^_-

Yes... almost 4got 2 tell this >

this is what I hv posted last week about my view on KLSE :-

samgoss
March 29th, 2010 on 11:15 am edit
Talk a litlle bit on XXXX , as u can see O N G stocks r moving today , XXXX will surely come $$$$$, it is only matter of time , though I know mkt is damn positive n on its way up , but still I refuse 2 come out with extra money 4 share purchases , I am adopting swap , d money n gain from gopeng that i sold d other days r now in standby mode 2 buy in ynhproperty @ 1.55 n XXXX@ 1.86.

d more mkt goes up in april d more u must beware of “sell in may n go away ” factor.

****

See ? backhand or forehand ?

1 comment:

  1. 200%..now is also good chance ..trading around NAV..feel free visit my blog.. http://myinvest89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete