Friday, December 19, 2008

^V^ Uncle sam's portfolio as at Feb 2008^V^



http://samgang.blogspot.com/2008_02_01_archive.html

^V^


After 13 months of blogging , I have decided to cease "SHARES" blogging with effect from today . Sun Tze art of law said :- When there r no 天時 n 人和 ,it is time 4 us to retreat ! ( further more, year of rat is not a good year 4 me ) save yr bullets n energy 4 d next bull run ^V^

As it can be seen from my portfolio , 4 past 26 months, my total realised profit stood at RM538,000.00+ or 299% return which is below my initial target of RM700 K ! seems like there r more rooms 4 me to improve my investment skill ( Sorry !definitely not TA skill ! Ha ha )^V^

As known n agreed by TL n Ben , they will take over my shares blogging from now onwards but make sure u guys do yr homework b4 u follow their calls ! k ? TL n Ben, make sure u dont bring them to d place called "HOLLAND" ! ha ha..just joking only ! I hv 100% confidence on yr FA skill , proven n they said best in Singapore n JB , some said in BATAM also ! ha ha ha

Lastly, I would like to dedicate one favourite cantonese song to u guys esp those TA buggers :-

D song named "ASK ME = 问我 "

Enjoy it >>

问我欢呼gain有几多
问我shares gain有几多
我如何能够
一一去数清楚
问我点解会高兴
究竟点解要Happy
我笑住回答
讲一声 我系我
无论我有百般对
或者千般gain
全心去承受甜果
面对世界一切
那怕会如何
全心保存真的 FA
问我得到有几多
其实得到不必清楚
我但求能够
一一去数清楚
愿我一生去到终结
无论历尽几许风雨
我仍然能够讲一声 我系我
SAM笑住回答讲一声 我系 我我我.. 我我我我..我我

Thank you thank you i love u all !

^V^ samgoss
4 those who cant read chinese , visit d below web >>

http://www.qishi.com/m/65282.htm

http://www.56.com/u55/v_MTc1MTk4NzY.html

1 comment:

  1. When I see ur blog, I really feel happy... I been trying so hard to struggle in stocks market so long... Its really hard time... thanks for everything for trying to help us by leading us a correct directions... =)

    ReplyDelete